Smartphone as an
Trends of Enterprise Mobile Security
April 13th 2023, two different times for EMEA and APAC time zones
This conference will bring together experts to discuss the latest trends and innovations in the field of Enterprise Mobile Security.
We’ll be broadcasting the same webinar at two times so you can choose which one fits your time zone better.
Online conference recommended for EMEA time zone: 1–3 PM (CEST)
Online conference recommended for America and APAC time zone: 9–11 AM (PST) | 12–2 PM (EST) | 6–8 PM (CEST)
- 5 min. | Opening speech
- 30 min. | ProID: Authentication & Signing for Workforce Identity via Mobile App
- 30 min. | Sharry: Access your office just with a mobile phone
- 10 min. | Coffee break
- 30 min. | Talsec: App Security SDK to get regulation compliance and combat mobile fraud
- 30 min. | Quokka: Proactive Mobile Fleet Protection
- The event will be streamed online.
- The link will be delivered to your email.
- Registration and participation are free of charge.
- Please indicate your interest in a specific topic when registering.
- During the conference you can ask questions in the chat.
Don’t miss out on the latest trends in Enterprise Mobile Security
In today’s digital age, smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. From personal communication to work related use cases, we use smartphones to perform various tasks on a daily basis. With the increasing reliance on mobile devices, it has become critical for businesses to ensure the security of their sensitive data and systems. This is where the concept of “Smartphone as an Access Key” comes into play.
Annotation of lectures
ProID: Authentication & Signing for Workforce Identity via Mobile App
Secure, elegant and convenient solution with easy administration for employee identity within your organization. It enables secure and passwordless two-factor authentication to systems and applications as well as remote electronic signature.
Sharry: Access your office just with a mobile phone
Your mobile phone and Apple Wallet credentials can easily open your office and bring higher security to the company, both in terms of encryption and processes. Your employees will have the best in class user experience with Apple Wallet, BLE or UWB technology.
10 min. | Coffee break
Talsec: App Security SDK to get regulation compliance and combat mobile fraud
- Why Runtime App Self Protection as a must have security best practice today
- Why just ordinary RASP is still not enough
- Partner program for SW houses, SDK vendors and White Label App issuers
Quokka: Proactive Mobile Fleet Protection
Quokka’s Q-Scout is an intelligent, proactive mobile-fleet security solution that safeguards you, your company and all of your employees, with personal privacy at its core. It monitors every mobile app and mobile device in your fleet, including BYOD, to identify and block access to sensitive corporate data by untrustworthy devices. It then helps employees resolve the issue so they can get back to work.